Tuesday, January 18, 2011

YAY!

I haven't had a proper kitchen job in longer than I care to admit. I've been job hunting for a good while and have gotten really discouraged lately. When they say it's rough out there in the real world, they mean it. But good things come to those who wait I suppose, because I HAVE AN INTERVIEW TOMORROW!

I applied to this bakery months ago, but they must have kept my resume and application on file. They called me this afternoon to let me know that there was a job opening and asked when I could come in for an interview. It's for a part-time line cook position at The Village Baker in Pendleton. I know, a line cook position at a bakery? They have an amazing breakfast and lunch menu. So I'll be preparing that.

I'm so excited! I'll find out more about it tomorrow, but it sounds like there is potential to move up. Maybe they'll let me learn some of the actual bakery things, too!

Wish me luck!

Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!