Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The 12 Days of Christmas Cooking...Day 2

I was looking up the lyrics for the "12 Days of Christmas" to be sure I remembered them correctly and I found a good wiki article that sums up the actual celebration of the 12 Days of Christmas quite nicely. For the record, yes. I realize I'm doing it wrong. The 12 Days of Christmas truly starts on Christmas Day. But sharing these ideas and recipes with you now might give you a chance to make them part of your holiday celebrations.

If you're interested, read the article here. If you're anything like me, you'll sit there reading the article going, "Oh *that's* where that came from!"
_________________________________________________
On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

Robot Salt and Pepper Shakers!
Do you or someone you know like robots? Do you have a need to season your food (the answer is yes)? Here's a great, last-minute stocking stuffer for that geeky foodie in your family! These guys seem like fairly frivolous items, but they are very adorable and would be entertaining at any family meal. They are good for everyday use or special occasions. Not only are they actually functional salt and pepper shakers...they're wind-up toys, too! Wind the key and set them off down the table when some one asks you to pass the salt or pepper.


I'm so glad I got to share my love of robots and the importance of seasoning your food all at once. Check back with me tomorrow and see what else I come up with!

Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!